Halloween party ideas 2015
AliDropship is the best solution for drop shipping


GUGUDAN's Mina revealed tips to lose 11kg in 3 weeks!

Mina shared, 'I lost about 11kg in 3 weeks not too long ago, I focused on diet. I think I lost more weight because of my busy schedule....honestly I haven't done much exercise. I have been so happy that I have taken a lot of photos and bought a lot of clothes.'

She then added she has a weaker immune system after applying the new diet method, so she eats well nowadays to balance things out.

Do you have any slimming tips to share with us?



Post a Comment

The Ultimate List of Books That Will Make You Smarter

  The Ultimate List of Books That Will Make You Smarter By  Emma Cubellis • February 14, 2019 • 14 min read We love learning from books. The...

PinoyKawayan Team 2018. Powered by Blogger.